All texts are available in Ukrainian (archive
- Conmemorated To The Victims Of “Wisla” Operation
An appeal of Polish intellectuals to the Polish government.
- Vaclav Havel. Responsibility Of Intellectuals.
An analysis of Carl Popper’s concept of open society.
- Leszek Kolakowski. About Collective Responsibility
If the nation is a kind of interminated society, there could be a collective
responsibility of generations.
- Leszek Kolakowski. About The Great Deceive
Mostly we need the simplest explanation of “good” and “bad”.
- Waclaw Hryniewicz, OMI. Pacification Between Victims And Guilty
What is more effective - to forgive or to revenge?
- Jan Prokop. Is That Good To Stay Separately?
We are responsible for saving and development of the obtained heritage
which could be either acceptated or eliminated.
- Bronislaw Genzelis. Concept Of Culture. Spheres Of Interaction
Between Similar Cultures
How do the neighbouring countries collaborate in the field of culture.
- Marek Adamiec. National Character of Poles. Stereotypes, Rethorics
And Angelology: Serving National Idea And Mythology
Each Pole knows his national history since the very birth; the more
it is opposite to the facts, the worse is to the last.
- Barbara Skarga. Self-Identification And Memory
Am I creating the history or the history creates me?
- Maria Dabrowska-Partyka. A Poison Of Bad Memory
Critics of the contemporary Balkan literature.
- Zbigniew Herbert. Mr. Cogito Thiks About Return To The Native
- Danuta Sosnowska. The Stereotype Of Ukraine And Ukrainian
In Polish Literature
The dark and bright myth of Ukraine.
- Jan Steszewski. Polish National Character In Music
Specific features of Polish musical culture.
- Alois Woldan. Ukrainians and Monarchy Unity
Support and opposing to the both Russian and Austro-Hungarian monarchies
from the Ukrainian side.
- Otto von Habsburg. Vocation Of Galicia
Reminding the Ukrainians their European origin is the main task of Galicia.
- Kristoff Reinsmeier. Peremyshl
Short humorous story with the historical background.
- Wislawa Szymborska. Speech On Nobel Price Ceremony / Poetry
- Oksana Nakhlik. Philosophical- Poetic Discourse Of Wislawa
- Zbigniew Herbert. Still Life With A Fishing-Rod
A mystery of Torrentius life.
- Daniel Beauvois. Struggle For The Land
All the economic, social and ethnic problems in Ukraine until the World
War I were connected with the struggle for the land.
- Igor Shevchenko. Poland In The History Of Ukraine
Polish factor in the Ukrainian national and state development from ancient
times until 19th century.
- Jerzy Skowronek. Divisions Of Poland On The European Background
Problems and sequences of the mentioned political processes for the
country and Europe.
- Tadeusz Andrzej Olszanski. Polish-Ukrainian Conflict in 1943-1947
The war inside the war: who was benefited in this massacre?
- Yaroslav Dashkevych. The Echo Of “Wisla” Operation
How does historical memory affect contemporary relations.
- Alain Besancon. Eastern Borders Of Europe And Russian Problem
While travelling from Paris to Moscow we feel distinctively where Europe
ends or dissolves and finally disappears.
- Zbigniew Brzezinski. Out Of Control. Geopolitical Vacuum
Multi-polar world in post-Cold War times.
- Tadeusz Chabjera. Status Of Ukraine
Ukraine in the world politics: object or subject?
- Andriy Pavlyshyn. Polish-Ukrainian Conflicts In The 20eth
Century: Studies Of Genesis
The roots of the mentioned conflicts and contemporary consequences of
the wrong treatment of the facts.
- Boleslaw Les’mjan. Poetry
- Tomasz Szczepanski. Padre Marek
- Natalya Yakovenko. Brothers/Enemies Or Poles In Ukrainian
Eyes in 17-18th Centuries
The studies of historical sources.
- Vaclav Cihak. Polish Situation In Central Europe And Polish-Ukrainian
The political science article on contemporary geopolitical problems
in Central Europe.